Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, March 18, 2016

Sometimes Things Just Happen

I've been contemplating this post.
But first of all, may I suggest listening to "Ophelia" by The Lumineers while you read this post? I am so freaking in love with this song.
While I was taking the ferry to work I wrote it out in my notebook I always bring.

I haven't posted in about a week and I have my reasons.

1. I didn't want to post anything lame but guess what? Life happens.

2. I've been feeling off.  I've been fatigued, moody, no libido (TMI?), and it's just been weird.  Plus I've been eating pretty healthy this year and have been gaining weight, I now weigh the most I've ever weighed.  Anyways, I had a hunch and went and got my blood tested for my thyroid.  Turns out it was slightly off and my meds have been regulated againWill it ever be normal?

3. A week ago today my wonderful man got laid off from his job.  He's applied to lots of places and even off of our island and no where has any work available for their own workers.

4. My work has finally posted positions (yay!), but they're all part time.

5. I paid all my bills today.

We went from not worrying about money and saving for a house to stressing in a matter of five days.

We've been short with each other some days but never go to sleep mad which I think is important.  We've talked about moving and what would happen if he had to go away for work but none of it works because we don't really know what would happen until it's actually in front of us.

Getting out of the house helps.
Him having a project (his car) helps.
Me working out everyday helps.


This week should be better.
Next week is a short week for me because of the Easter weekend, we have planned for months to go to a car show in The City, which I am so excited for and hopefully it's just a smooth week that will go by quickly.  And it's pay day.

I apologize for the lame, kind of downer post but that's just how life goes isn't it?
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment