Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Five (4)- Awesome Things

I really meant to blog another day this week and it just didn't happen.
I'm house/dog sitting for my parents so I've been playing housewife, which is a very tiring job, along with me working 6 days this week.

I've had a very exhausting, but a really good week at work. So I figured this weeks list will be Things That Made This Week Awesome!

1. I had a really good work week. I'm still a "new hire" but this week I just didn't feel as much of a newbie for some reason. It was wonderful and the people I worked with are amazing.

2. I cooked dinner every night and it turned out pretty delicious :)

3. It's cooled down this week and is starting to feel like Fall. It even smelled like Fall this morning.

4. It's pay day!

5. I started watching previous seasons of "New Girl" and "The Vampire Diaries" this week. Gearing up for Fall premieres!  Oh and "Chasing Life" had it's finale this week, which I have yet to watch, so I'm excited!


Have a lovely weekend and hopefully I can get around to blogging more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment