Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Little Catching Up

I missed this Friday Five, next week's will be special then.  Somehow.
It's been a stressful week.
I had to do some travel for work which makes for long days, my boyfriend and I each had a family member in the hospital, and my brother's place was broken in to.
And I'm generally just an anxious person, so there's that too.

I really wish I had more exciting things to share.
Boyfriend and I only get one day together and we don't do too much.
Our Sundays consist of me sleeping in, then maybe wandering the mall, and then we tend to lay in bed the rest of the day.
Today was more exciting though but I am exhausted now.
Boyfriend and I went to the diner to have breakfast, then his mom and I shopped for home decor/Fall stuff.
I only bought some stamps from Michaels, as I've been Fall shopping for a couple weeks now.

On my day off I'll try to get a haul post done.

I'd really like to start working out again, but I am so pooped lately.
I did find out my thyroid medication was a little too high, so that could be the reason for the no energy and more anxious than usual feeling.

Well, as the leaves start changing and the cooler air begins to take over I'm sure you'll see more pictures from me.
I just love Autumn.

Have a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment