Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fall Decorating

Well folks, Fall is less than a month away now and September is in 3 days.
So in anticipation for Fall I'm reorganizing and decorating!
 This is all the Fall stuff I've collected over the past year. And there's more in boxes but that's mostly baking things.
 Starting from the left is a candy corn candle I got from Pier One, they're only a buck so I need to get more. It's probably the best smelling candle. In the back is a vase that I filled with plastic fall jewels from Michaels and then just some fake leave tucked in there. And an owl candle I found at HomeSense that I don't want to burn.
 A few Bath and Body Works candles from a sale they had this summer, Autumn Day, Harvest Coffee and Pumpkin Cupcake.
 This wooden pumpkin is from Michaels and the candle beside it is vanilla and it's from Homesense.
 Here's a close up of the little pumpkin charm on the vanilla candle. I want to make a necklace out of it.
 Some more Bath & Body Works candles (Pumpkin Apple, Farmstand Apple and a mini Autumn Day), the mini pumpkin candle holder is also from there.

I'm in the middle of trying to make some artwork for Fall but it's not going so well, so I'm sure I'll be making another trip to Michaels soon.

While all this has been going on I've been playing movies and tv shows that remind me of Fall like "Hocus Pocus", "Gilmore Girls" and "You've Got Mail".

I'm still working on tomorrows five but there will be one.
Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment