Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five(3)- Waiting For Autumn

I just noticed the Bath & Body Works site has mason jar candles on two for $20, so I know where I'm headed after work.

Anyways, I know it's August but it's slowly starting to cool off here and I am getting excited for Fall. At the same time I am so sad for Summer to end, it has been an amazing one and I don't want the long days to end!
Oh well, next Summer will be even better (I'm hoping for a holiday next year).

Today's list is five things I'm looking forward to this Fall.



1. Number one of course is Bath & Body Works candles everywhere

2. Making a pumpkin pie in my dish (similar to the one above from Pottery Barn) that I received for Christmas

3. Shopping at Michaels and HomeSense...or just anywhere that has Fall decor.
4. Hopefully moving out with my boyfriend (we're still looking for a place, but I'm hoping for September)

5. Tv shows! New Girl, 2 Broke Girls and of course, American Horror Story!  I really hope this is  a legitimate poster for the new season because it's so freaky looking, I love it.

What are you excited for this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment