Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, November 24, 2014

The 'Me Time' Tag!

Happy Monday!
Honestly? I hate Mondays.  They mean getting up early, going to work and coming home tired.
At the end of a long day there are things I like to do to unwind, so why not share them through a tag?

What do you watch or read during me-time?
I love watching "Gilmore Girls" to unwind. I'm scared my dvds are going to burn out by how much I watch this show.
I'm currently reading "Let it Snow" by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle, it's a light Christmas-y read!



What do you wear during me-time? 
My polka dot pajama pants and a cozy sweater.



What are your me-time beauty products?
I love face masks. Currently I've been into Lush's Magnaminty. My skin is so soft after using this! And sometimes I'll give myself a pedicure, I currently have Essie's "Tuck in my Tux" on my toes.




Current favourite nail polish? 
Whoops! I answered this above. Essie's "Tuck in my Tux", it's from the 2014 Winter collection.

What do you eat/drink during me-time? 
I like to have popcorn as a bedtime snack and Boyfriend I have been drinking David's Tea "Earl's Garden" tea which is just an Earl Grey tea.


Current favourite candle?
This is the hardest question as I absolutely love candles (that's a Pisces for you). I'm going to go with Bath & Body Works Warm Sugar Vanilla three wick candle.  It just relaxes me and smells so good.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
I used to go running as a stress reliever, but I've been slacking in that department so no outdoor me-time for me.
 

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
Of course! I've done it twice and had the best time. The movies were "Whip It" and "The Vow", in case you were wondering. And I saw "The Vow" on Valentine's Day to top it off!


Favourite online shop?
Well, I do love shopping on Sephora's site, it's a nice way to unwind.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
Watch youtube videos, read blogs and watch Boyfriend play video games.

I hope you have a super Monday and I'll talk to you again on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment