Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Sephora VIB Sale!

Today is the start of the Sephora VIB/VIB Rouge sale and I've been up since 5am trying to check out.
I finally narrowed down my cart to my most wanted items and clicked the checkout button.
International check out is down.
So at the moment I'm hoping it starts working later this evening or that the things I wanted don't sell out once it's up and running.

But I thought I'd share my wish list for now and later I'll do a little haul...if it works.

-Glamglow gift set. I can't justify paying $69 for the glamglow mask, but it feels a bit better getting three masks at $76 and 20% off, so we'll see.
-TooFaced chocolate bar palette.
-Stila Eyes Are the Window palette in soul
-Sephora All a Glow brush set
-Bite Beauty lip mask
-Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette. Like the masks it's hard to justify this kind of purchase.
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow
-TooFaced Everything Nice set

What's your wishlist or what did you get from the sale?

Here's hoping it's up and running soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment