Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, November 28, 2014

Bonus Friday Post

Well Lovelies,
I guess it's officially Christmas time once it's Black Friday isn't it?
I live in Canada and for whatever reason we have joined in on the Black Friday craze and most places have even started their deals on Thursday now!

I apologize for not posting on Wednesday as I usually do.
This week has not been for me.

Sunday I had a break down as am I getting burnt out.
I work as a casual but my schedule is usually full Monday to Saturday.
My days off are scattered which is fine for a little while, but then I started to realize "I'm not getting anything accomplished on my days off".
I spend my days off relaxing, having "me-time" or hanging out with my mom.

Monday and Tuesday, I worked at a crazy busy lab and it's not a lab I like going to because the drive freaks me out.  Do you have roads you just don't like to drive?

Wednesday I was supposed to have a short day but ended up having to go to a meeting and while that wasn't difficult, I was tired.

It's Friday now. It's 6am, I don't start until 8, but I've been up since 1:30am.

Last night I was anxious, which is even more exhausting.

This isn't supposed to be a post where I whine, I apologize if it comes across this way.
Basically I'm trying to explain my schedule to you and talk about burn out.

Have you ever suffered from burn out before?
I have and I don't know what to do to stop it from happening.

If anyone has suggestions please leave them in the comments!

I have things I do to relax, but how do I actually prevent burn out?

It's time for me to load up on coffee, head to work and then hopefully catch a few sales later today!

Have a fun and safe Black Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment