Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Last Month

Good morning Lovelies!
It's the last month of the year! Can you believe it?
There a quite a few Christmas themed things I have planned for the blog this month and I hope to get some videos up on my youtube channel as well.

Unfortunately I will not be participating in Vlogmas, but I hope to do a weekly vlog (we'll see how that works out...)

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
My family's has changed over the years.
We used to religiously go to Pizza Hut on Christmas Eve, but they started closing earlier each year (can you blame them?) or my Mom has been working later.
Now Boyfriend and I tend to hang out with his family on Christmas Eve and then go visit mine for a couple hours and then we go back home and relax for the night.

We're usually the first to wake up and we'll just snuggle in bed and be so excited to start the day.
Last year we were awake at four am, and played Foosball until everyone else woke up.

This year will be a little bit different as someone has to work on Christmas Day, so we'll get two days of Christmas!

Have you finished or even started shopping yet?
I've been picking things up here and there, unfortunately I've bought more for myself, again.
I do this every year. It's such an awful habit....but there are so many deals!

I hope to do a gift guide soon, once I have more shopping done.

Before I head off to get ready for work, quick question: Which advent calendar is your favorite?

Have lovely a Monday and we'll talk again on Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment