Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gift Ideas for...

Your Sister In-Law!
This year I have a new Sister In-law, which means I get to buy lots of girly gifts!
While most of these are stocking stuffer type gifts, I prefer to fill a box with smaller things than buy one big gift.
[Tarte Best in Faux Lash Extending Fibers/Bioderma Sensibio/L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in "Pinup"/Philosophy hand cream in "Cranberry Medley"/Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser]

I'm thinking I want to get her one more thing, so maybe a hair product or a fancy pen that I saw at Chapters, I'm not quite sure yet. Suggestions are welcome :)

How far along are you on you Christmas shopping?
More gift ideas to come!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment