Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

Hello Lovelies!
What are you doing this New Year's Eve?
I am all dressed up, make up and hair done. I think I look quite nice.
I came over to Boyfriend's house to find him in a dress shirt and all handsome!
You probably think I'm a nut bar for writing this post at 6pm on New Year's Eve.

We just finished wings and the rest of our night consists of prawns, video games, maybe a movie and a couple of drinks.
We're not that cool anymore. Last year we stayed in too, but this year was a bit more planned than last.
That's the hair and makeup (nothing extreme) and the dress I ended up wearing will be linked HERE) and if I get the Get Ready With Me video uploaded to the youtube it will be linked below.

This past year had highlights but at the same time I feel like it wasn't anything that stood out to me, but it should be.

I just finished the last day of my first year in my 365 Questions journal, which asked what was the most memorable moment of this year.  Here are my top three:

1. My younger brother got married.

 2. Graduation from College. And also I finally have a career.

3. The time spent with Boyfriend. We had a blast this year going to the river, the corn maze, farmer's markets etc

I think that 2015 is going to be amazing.
I hope to have yet another blog up tomorrow consisting of some goals I have for the year.

Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment