Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What Would You Do If...

I said I'd try to blog every day, didn't I?
I just didn't say what I'd blog about...

What would you do if after almost 9 years of not seeing your 3 year long high school crush, he happened to come in to your work one day?
I saw this guy at work today, didn't even recognize him.  I looked at our line up to see who was next and saw his name a few names down.  Instantly, my heart was pounding and I was shaking. Do I let my co-worker call the next patient and I call him? Do I call the next patient and let her have him?
I decided not to feel awkward and called the next patient. My co-worker called him and I think he thought I called him, but I pointed him in the right direction. Anyways, I made one comment on where he lived now and just felt dumb haha.
You know when you have that crush that knew you liked them but didn't do anything? That was him. He never led me on, we only ever talked on msn back in the day.  I just wanted to be like ha, look how happy I am, sucks you never hung out with me doesn't it?
But, in reality I am so over that.

What would you do if your ex boyfriend decided to become female?
That's a loaded question, isn't it?
This is another thing I've had to deal with lately.
I'll be honest with you, when I first heard about this I laughed. Not like haha that's so funny, no, it was shock.  Like really? Is this happening?
My next thought was whoa, he just came out to everyone and is going to go through this huge change, this is going to be so hard for him.
I really wanted to send him/her a message to say congratulations and that I'm here for support.
But should I?
I just don't know if he'd appreciate it or is done.  I've only seen him/her once in the past two years and it was awkward, but I feel like now, maybe it wouldn't be?  Maybe it's just not my place anymore seeing as we didn't stay friends...

Let me know your opinion in the comments :)
And if you've ever ran into an old crush, please say you were more charming than I was.

Happy two days before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment