Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sick at Christmas

Hello Lovelies!
Can you believe it's the 20th?
I apologize for not blogging yesterday!
I ended up working a bit further away and when I got home I just felt like the pits.  I've come down with yet another cold.  I sound like a young boy going through puberty at the moment.

It's Saturday night which means I'm laying in bed with either a glass of wine or a cider (tonight I chose cider). I also decided to finally watch "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".  I still have an hour left...Holy crap, it just got to a part about some DNA and the spiders (if you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about)...so I kept my face and took a picture:
Haha, it's such a bad one. I should make this a tradition, my Saturday night no make up, drinking wine face.

I have two presents left to wrap yet I still feel like I'm missing something.
Are you done shopping/wrapping?
I think I need one more stocking stuffer for Boyfriend, which will be jelly beans as he keeps talking about them and I feel like he needs a WOW present. He keeps buying himself stuff (just like me) so I might just buy him a nice hoody.

 I have had an online shopping habit lately.
I'm really loving BooHoo & Forever21, has anyone ever bought anything from lookbook?
I keep seeing their stuff on instagram, but I'm weary.

This was going to be a wishlist, but that will have to wait another day as I'm having a coughing fit.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment