Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, December 8, 2014

I Don't Like Mondays

I am going to be honest with you.
I am not quite ready for this Monday blog.
Usually I prepare the night before, have it written out and photos ready.
Last night I think I watched a movie and passed out at 9.

And this is what I look like right now:

Wine and chips in hand.
I started out with a bad day that just kept getting worse.
Plus I'm starting to get sick.

Do you have those work days where it feels like nothing goes your way?
I had a whole week like that and it's followed me to this week.

I got home tonight and my boyfriend's mom had a glass a wine ready for me. So I got into my pajamas, settled in to bed with a glass of wine and a movie.

I don't like Mondays.

What do you do to de-stress?
I promise to be more prepared next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment