Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Beauty Lover Tag

There's a great little makeup tag going on over at Bloomin' Rouge and I suggest checking it out!
Here are my answers to the tag:

1. If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?
I think it would be fun to have Mykie from Glam&Gore do my makeup. 
I love her youtube channel, it reminds me of when my brothers and I used to try to do gory makeup for our home movies.

2. What's your top makeup tip?
This is tough.  I just do my makeup everyday and don't really think of any tricks/tips that I do.
Maybe blend.  Blend everything. Eye shadow, blush, concealer, etc Blend.

3. What one makeup item could you not live without?
It's between mascara and concealer...I think the winner is mascara.
It just makes me look more away and opens up my eyes.

4. What one skincare item could you not live without?
Origins Ginseng Moisturizer.
I've been stranded without it before and my skin did not enjoy that.

5. What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?
I'm not very good at applying eyes hadow to my crease or applying lipstick.  I think I have no patience.

6. What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?
Foundation not matching skin tones.  Cake face.


7. What's your favourite makeup era?
The fifties/sixties

8. What's your guilty pleasure product?
Sunday Riley's Good Genes.  My skin loves this stuff, but it's so hard to stomach the price!

9. What's your underdog product?
The Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream color adapting.  This stuff makes my skin look so good, but it's light weight.  It just helps to enhance my dull skin.

10. What's your favourite makeup product of 2015?
Absolute favorite?  Can I list 3?
Nyx Angel Veil Primer
Benefit Cosmetics Rollerlash
Nyx Micro Brow pencil
...guess I meant four.  Colourpop blush (Between the sheets) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment