Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, January 22, 2016

Rambles About Health & Fitness

This is kind of silly but it's real.
Lettuce, is nine dollars where I live.
No joke.

I've been trying to eat a lot healthier and not eating as much processed food lately.
I'm still getting over a cold but I've been making my lunches two days in advance because that's where I tend to fail.
My breakfasts are pretty much the same, either eggs and hashbrowns (I don't care how healthy I eat/should eat, I will never give up my hashbrowns) or oatmeal.
Dinner is usually a protein and a vegetable.
Lunch.
Can I be honest?
Of course I can, it's my blog.
I hate lunch.

I've always hated lunch.
I'm more of a snack person.

So I've been planning my lunches this week and hopefully will continue to do it.

I'm hoping to do a post at least once a week about health and fitness.  Maybe what I've been eating or how my work outs are going. . .you know, once I'm 100% over this damn cold.

I used to be in the best shape, I'd run about 4 times a week or work out on the elliptical machine, I'd lift weights and do yoga, but I've kind of slipped in the past 4 years.
I was not ripped, but I was toned and fit for me.  I need to get back to that.

Recently I've stopped taking birth control pills. 
I'm using other methods but I won't get into that.
Birth control pills made me crazy.
I think I went over this in a previous post, so I won't go into details.
But I had a break down, realized I needed to go off the pill again and I have never been happier than I am right now.

So mentally, I am happier.
Now I just need to get to that physical part.

I'm rambling, aren't I?
It's Friday.

Let's get back on track.
I'm trying really, really hard to eat healthier but cauliflower is over five dollars a head, lettuce is nine dollars and for two chicken breasts over ten dollars.
It's ridiculous!

Eating healthy is hard when you're having to fork out that much money for lettuce, which is basically water.

That's my whole rambling story about how I'm going to post some health and fitness things on the blog.

Having a glass of wine or two while blogging is fun, isn't it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment