Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, January 11, 2016

Shoud I Vlog?

This cold has been just kicking my butt!
And I shared it with Boyfriend Fiancee too.

But I didn't come on here to complain about my cold.
I came on here to say I really really really want to start a new youtube channel for vlogging.
I would like to vlog with Fiancee even thought we're pretty boring just to give me something to do and I think it would be a fun thing for us to do together!

What inspired this?
Erik Conover's youtube channel.
His model girlfriend and him live in New York and it's just about their daily lives. 
What makes it so intriguing?
The couple is relatable and I just can't stop watching his videos.

I would highly recommend checking out his channel, and she has her own channel as well which I've already subscribed too.

Enjoy and stay on the look out for if I decide to start vlogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment