Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, February 8, 2016

A Walk to the Falls

This weekend was beautiful.
I'm in such a better mood after lots of walks in the sunshine!

Sunday we took a walk to some waterfalls, it was cold out but not raining.




 We were hoping to find a trestle, but I'll have to do more research on where it's at so stay tuned for that.



I felt so much better after the walks we took this weekend that we've decided every Sunday we'll go on a walk together.  Hopefully more than just Sunday but Sunday is a day we're guaranteed off together at this point.
I am just happy after all this fresh air and exercise.
I would love to do fashion posts like this or videos but that will take some time.

And in case you're curious:
My sweater is from Aritzia (TNA Brand)
Jeans are Guess
Boots are Sorel

No comments:

Post a Comment