Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, February 22, 2016

How To Spend A Weekend

I am quite enjoying our weekend adventures lately.
This past weekend we headed down island and wandered the capital.

On the way there we stopped at my favorite farmer's market and picked up five bags of coffee and a hot dog, made locally, for lunch.

Once we got to the capital we wandered into the most heavenly smelling place called Wannawafel.  We had already had waffles for breakfast but it just smelled too good to pass up, so we split a Liege waffle.  I didn't know what a Liege waffle was before this day but I would suggest trying one.

I'm always amazed when we walk past the Lululemon there how packed it is.
Eventually we met up with my parents, who were there having their own adventures, and wandered around with them.
We headed to Chinatown to check out a incredibly busy record store in Fan Tan Alley, then we were all getting peckish and stopped in a bakery.  I can't even remember the name of the bakery but it wasn't my favorite, the coffee was good though.

After visiting with my parents we headed to a tool store...
Then I got hungry and we picked up wings and potato wedges from the QF.
We got home and binged on our food while drinking mimosas.
It was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday!

What did you do on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment